What you get
- Join a small group (not more than 6 in total) to meet the alpacas.
- A two-hour visit including refreshments for you and the alpacas.
- You get to have a farm walk among the herd of alpacas, learning about them in a relaxed style with lots of stories about the many characters here at Welsh Valley Alpacas.
- A hot or cold drink with homemade cake.
- You get to feed the alpacas which means you can get up close and spend some time around these unique animals.
How much it costs
£30 per adult
£20 for children 12-16yrs
£15 for children 5-11yrs
We aim to keep the total group size to no more than 6. This means everyone in your group has a chance to have the best experience of being with the alpacas. Larger numbers change the dynamic for both people and animals. (If you really feel you need to have more people, let us know so we can discuss it with you and try to make suitable arrangements)
We are a working farm in Wales, so sometimes it is wet and muddy but we aim to limit your exposure to just ‘clean dirt’. If the weather is really awful, we can cope up to a point with getting under cover or we can discuss rescheduling. We want your visit to be memorable for all the right reasons.
Most of the visit is accessible for wheelchair access and we can adjust plans to suit most situations if you let us know in advance.
How to book
Available dates are shown on the upcoming events booking page.
Where we are
Nestled in the hills a few miles from J46 of the M4.
FIND US HERE: https://what3words.com/rarely.flamingo.waving