Alpacas are inquisitive by nature and love to have visitors.
Come and meet the alpacas close up.
Ideal for birthdays or anniversaries, or just as a special treat for your alpaca-mad loved one.
What you get
- A two-hour visit including refreshments for you and the alpacas.
- You get to have a farm walk among the herd of alpacas, learning about them in a relaxed style with lots of stories about the many characters here at Welsh Valley Alpacas.
- A hot or cold drink with homemade cake.
- You get to feed the alpacas which means you can get up close and spend some time around these unique animals.
How much it costs
- £30 per adult
- £20 for children 12-16yrs
- £15 for children 5-11yrs
You will join a group of up to 6 people in total. This means everyone in the group has a chance to have the best experience of being with the alpacas. We also have larger group visits periodically – check our other events for details.
We are a working farm in Wales, so sometimes it is wet and muddy but we aim to limit your exposure to just ‘clean dirt’. If the weather is really awful, we can cope up to a point with getting under cover or we can discuss rescheduling. We want your visit to be memorable for all the right reasons.
Most of the visit is accessible for wheelchair access and we can adjust plans to suit most situations if you let us know in advance.
Where we are
Nestled in the hills a few miles from J46 of the M4. See the map for details and you can also find us via the what3words website here https://what3words.com/rarely.flamingo.waving