We would be happy to welcome you to the valley but please help us to give you the best. If it is not on an open day or other event, please phone in advance to arrange your visit as we are a working farm.
You can get to us via the mountain coming from Ammanford, Betws, Garnswllt etc. but to do so you probably need to know the area or read the map. Instructions here from M4. Our postcode is SA5 7ND for those with satnav – although it will not bring you directly to the front door it should get you to the end of our road.
As always, the second time of finding us is easy. Here are the key points to make the first time easier:
- Come to J46 of the M4 and take the turning for Felindre
(brown leisure sign)
- Follow the road towards Felindre village
- After about 2 miles of a winding and sometimes narrow lane, you reach the 30mph village sign. Follow the main road down the hill (DO NOT turn right here towards the Lliw Reservoir).
- As you reach the bottom of the hill the road narrows – theoretically you have priority but not everyone believes it.
- Take first right turn signposted for Ammanford and Garnswllt (immediately after the long low building – old watermill).
- The road is a sharp rising bend.
- Immediately turn right into the road Heol Myddfai (20 mph signs) opposite the yellow house.
(if you start going downhill you have missed the turning!).
- Drive up the road past the Chapel, the Shepherd’s Country Inn and the School (all on your right).
- About 50m past the school turn left into a small lane next to a house (with white painted bricks around the windows – appears dotted white line at a distance). This house is the last one on the left before the fields. There is a green sign for The Waterside and Ty Blaenant Ddu.
Follow the lane for about 1/2 mile and then round to The Waterside, where there is plenty of parking.
Looking forward to seeing you sometime.
Steve & Sue Heatherington[wpgmza id=”1″]